M-Brick | Installs with screws
Transform any home into a brick home
M-Rock has done it again with the creation of M-Brick. The beauty and durability of brick done the M-Rock way. Engineered to install quickly and easily with no need for brick foundations or steel lintel supports. It’s low profile design finishes to any window, or trim, it has a built in air and weep space. Finishes perfectly with M-Rock’s engineered M-Grout. M-Brick is the most versatile, best engineered brick on the market and has been designed to outperform traditional brick in almost every aspect.
Engineered to Outperform Standard Brick
M-Brick comes in both flats and corners.
Built on a rail system that creates a perfect bond line (horizontal and vertical spacing), M-Brick makes installation fast and easy. You simply slide the top brick centered over the lower 2 bricks and fasten using a single screw in the middle of the top rail as you go across your wall.
Why M-Brick over regular brick?
- Saves money in installation and concrete preparation that is required for a traditional brick product.
- Thin and super strong making it easy to handle and install.
- Installs on almost any substrate and in any weather.
- No footings, angle iron or support system required.
- Air weep space built in.
- No skilled mason required.
- Beautifully finishes to any trim.
- For interior and exterior applications.
Finish your project with M-Rock’s M-GROUT. Engineered for :
- Flexibility, allowing for movement of your wall without cracking.
- Durability, to withstand years of harsh environments.
- Workability, to flow smoothly, for easy application.
M-Brick requires approx. 2 pounds of M-Grout per sq. ft. on flats and 2.25 pounds per ln. ft. on corners