Best Engineered Stone Panels on the Market
It’s Not Just A Stone, It’s a Stone System
The natural beauty and elegance of stone is undeniable. Now you can get it without the hassle of a traditional masonry installation. M-Rock’s P-Series, Stone Panels System is our best selling stone.
A stone installation system that uses screws instead of mortar, saving you hundreds on installation costs.
P-Series solves your problems:
- Water Management – Patented rail & concrete locking system
- 3 times faster installation – Significantly lowers labor cost
- No freeze/thaw issues – No cracking due to flexibility
- Installs in any weather – Means fisnishing the job on time
- Installs with screws or nails – No mortar. No mason.
- Goes up – Stays up – When installed properly
- Flexibility of colors – Ask for special colors
- Beautiful look of stone – If the ordinance calls for a stone facade, call M-Rock
Designed to be the most realistic stone on the market today, M-Rock’s P-Series (Mortarless Stone Innovations) has set the new standard for excellence in manufactured stone.
Engineered to be quick and easy to install and constructed for durability, M-Rock’s P-Series is a great choice for consumers and contractors. The do-it-yourself homeowner will embrace the ease of installation, while contractors are satisfied with the rich look of stone, as well as this simple method of application.
Corners a 2-Piece System
Each corner set consists of a long and a short end that work together like locking fingers. Alternate the long and short ends as you work your way up the wall.
The engineering of this 2 Piece Corner System allows for movement of the primary structure without compromising the integrity of the stone. This reduces cracking at the corners.
Long side 12″-20″, short side 6″-10″ and approximately 2″ to 2 ½” in thickness.
P-Series starts with the Starter Strip which when installed first on a level horizontal line, locks the bottom of the first row of stone in. Sold in packs of 5 pieces measuring 40″ long for a total of 16.66 linear feet.