Aspen Ledge Stone
$50.00 – $66.00 per box
FLATS: 4.9 sq. ft. per box $66.00
CORNERS: 1.66 ln. ft. (4 rows / 20 inches) per box $50.00
Approximately 3 square feet of coverage
A rugged stack stone. Aspen Ledge Stone is defined by light and dark rich grays, soft browns, hints of burgundy, with accents of gold tones. The stone color varies in different light situations and darkens when wet.
Call toll free 1-866-896-7625 for special pricing on all orders.
M-Rock’s P-Series is a panelized stone veneer system that installs with screws, designed to be the most realistic stone on the market today. P-Series “Stack and Fasten” technology utilizes a patented rail system that allows the stone to lock as you install, each panel is 5″x20″, with advancements in the design to allow for inside and outside corners. Engineered to be quick and easy to install, P-Series is great for everyone from the do-it-yourselfers to contractors.
Dimensions: Each panel is 5″ x 20″ and approximately 2″ to 2-1/2″ in thickness.
- Installs with screws on any substrate and in any weather.
- Built-in rail system.
- No footings, angle iron or support system required.
- No skilled mason required.
- Trim systems available that complete projects.
- Built-in air and weep system designed to eliminate water and cracking problems inherent in traditional stone installation.
- Commercial and Residential / Interior and Exterior .
- 40 Year Warranty
|Flat and Corners||
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.