P-Series 6″x 6″ Post Surrounds
Sold by the box, each box contains 20 pieces, that will install 5 rows, covering 25 linear inches of the post.
Linear Inches is simply the measurement from the bottom of the post going vertical, straight up.
An Easy way to create a beautiful Stone Column. Designed specifically to fit a 6X6 (true dimension of 5 ½“ X 5 ½“), the Post Surround is engineered to be installed in a few simple steps. The P-Series Post Surround elegantly combines elements of the P-Series Ledge and P-Series Dry Stack stone profiles, to create a stone that will match all M-Rock P-Series products and create a beautiful stone accent.
Available in the following matching color profiles: Albany, Aspen, Buckeye, Cedar Branch, Charleston, Giles, Horizon, Hunter, Huntington, Meridian, Monroe, Misty, and Reveal P-Series P-Series profiles.
Call toll free 1-866-896-7625 for special pricing on all orders.Email to a friend
- 6X6 Post Surround system is a four piece interlacing stone system. Each row covers 5 linear inches.
- Per Box: 5 rows, covering 25 linear inches of post.
- Outside finished dimension of stone is roughly 11 ½ “ X 11 ½ “.
- Accessories available to finish your project; Trim Ring Stones, Pyramid Caps, both available in brown or gray.
*Please note, 6×6 post surrounds are intended for a post measuring approximately 6”x6” (Posts larger than this will be too large for the post surround product to wrap around the post accurately).
Albany, Buckeye, Cedar Branch, Giles, Hunter, Misty, Monroe, Aspen, Charleston, Horizon, Huntington, Meridian, Reveal
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.